Auto Trader reveals this year’s unmissable New Car deals for Black Friday
- Savvy motorists set to save over £5,000 on brand new cars
- See the full round up on Auto Trader here: https://bit.ly/2WQx7cC
Auto Trader, the UK’s largest digital marketplace for new and used cars, has revealed the best New Car deals for this year’s Black Friday event.
Luckily for savvy shoppers looking to snap up a deal on a brand-new car ahead of Christmas, some of the most popular cars are already being discounted, with some savings reaching over £5,000 off the RRP.
A full new car deals round up, which is being updated daily in the run up to Black Friday 2019, can be found here, but once they’re gone, they’re gone!
From today, and with limited availability, the new car deals motorists can get their hands on include:
- Audi A6 Avant: The largest savings with Auto Trader’s pre-haggled pricing can be found with this popular estate. Check the link to see over 100 cars with an average of £5,000 discount.
- Peugeot 2008: There are 80 of these SUVs, brand new on Auto Trader, with an average discount of over £4,800.
- BMW 2 Series: This sought-after coupe has a market value of almost £31,000, but shrewd buyers can pick up a deal this month with over 60 models onsite with average discounts of almost £4,200.
- Mercedes-Benz C Class: This classic saloon continues to be one of the most popular cars, and with over 170 models now onsite, savvy shoppers can find average savings of £4,100.
- Jaguar XE: With over 200 discounted models onsite, drivers can find average savings of £4,000 on this saloon.
- Nissan Qashqai: Recently named the second best-selling car this year (after the Ford Fiesta), there are well over 600 of this SUV currently available through Auto Trader with average discounts of £4,000.
- Hyundai Tucson: For those looking for a family car, this SUV is perfect. Nearly 100 brand new models are currently on Auto Trader with an average saving of £3,600.
- Vauxhall Astra: 200 of these hatchbacks are currently available through Auto Trader with average discounted prices of over £3,300. Check the link to see what is near you.
- All-New Mazda3: Almost 100 of the all-new Mazda3 hatchbacks are now available on Auto Trader, with average savings of over £2,600. Other discounts and finance deals are available through Mazda here.
- Ford Kuga: Over 140 of these SUVs are on Auto Trader with average savings of over £2,000, with at least another 500 models available this week onsite. Kuga are also offering finance deals here.
An Auto Trader spokesperson said: “Buying a brand-new car is such an exciting experience but many car buyers still find the prospect of haggling daunting. This round up highlights some of the many models advertised at big ‘pre-haggled’ discounted prices, giving savvy shoppers greater peace of mind that they’re getting a great deal this Black Friday.”
About Auto Trader
Auto Trader Group plc is the UK and Ireland's largest digital automotive marketplace. Auto Trader sits at the heart of the UK's vehicle buying process and its primary activity is to help vehicle retailers compete effectively on the marketplace in order to sell more vehicles, faster. Auto Trader listed on the London Stock Exchange in March 2015 and is now a member of the FTSE 100 Index.
The marketplace brings together the largest and most engaged consumer audience. Auto Trader has over 90% prompted brand awareness and attracts circa 50 million monthly cross platform visits each month, with over 70% of visits coming through mobile devices.
The marketplace also has the largest pool of vehicle sellers (listing around 450,000 cars each day). Around 80% of UK automotive retailers advertise on autotrader.co.uk.
For more information, please visit https://plc.autotrader.co.uk/
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Rebecca Nassiri | Rebecca.Nassiri@autotrader.co.uk