Auto Trader reveals this year’s unmissable New Car and Leasing deals available over Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Savvy motorists set to save thousands of £££ on brand new cars
- Three fully electric cars make the top ten New Car deals round up ahead of government 2030 ban on petrol and diesel vehicles
- See the full round up of deals on Auto Trader here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/deals/black-friday-cyber-monday
Auto Trader, the UK’s largest digital marketplace for new and used cars, has revealed the best New Car deals and exclusive Leasing deals ahead of this year’s Black Friday event.
Luckily for savvy shoppers looking to snap up a deal on a brand-new car ahead of Christmas, some of the most popular cars are already being discounted, with savings reaching over £17,000 off the RRP.
Full New Car deals and exclusive Leasing deals round ups, can be found here, but once they’re gone, they’re gone!
New Car deals*:
From today, and with limited availability, the New Car deals motorists can get their hands on (with home delivery) include:
- BMW 8 Series: Some of the largest savings with Auto Trader’s pre-haggled pricing can be found with this sought-after coupe. Check the link to see 17 cars with an average of £17,100 discount off RRP.
- Jaguar XE: There’s not many of these high-class saloons on site, but for those lucky few who are interested in grabbing a deal, there are seven available with an average discount of £14,700 off RRP.
- Audi E-Tron: With 185 currently on site, there’s a lot to choose from if you’re interested in nabbing a fully electric SUV. And with an average discount of £7,300 off RRP across these, no doubt car buyers will seriously consider making the switch to electric.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia: With 40 of these saloons on site and with an average discount £6,400 off RRP, buyers of the Italian brand could find themselves with a steal.
- MG MG Zs: There are 75 of these SUVs currently on site with an average discount of £6,200 off RRP across them. Time to snap up this bargain?
- Nissan Qashqai: For those wanting to snap up the 'Best Car for City Drivers' according to the Auto Trader New Car Awards 2020, there are currently 225 on site with an average discount of £4,800 off RRP.
- BMW 3 Series: Awarded the ‘Most Loved Car’ in this year’s Auto Trader New Car Awards, there are 98 of the saloons on site, with BMW lovers set to grab a bargain with an average discount of £4,000 off RRP.
- Volkswagen ID.3: There are 215 of these hatchbacks on site for electric lovers and with average discount of £4,000 off RRP.
- Honda E: Another option for those wanting to switch to electric is the cute and compact Honda E. There’s currently 12 on site with an average discount of £3,200 off RRP.
- Ford Focus: Pick up a deal this month on a classic with 274 Ford Focuses on site and with an average discount of £2,000 off RRP.
Exclusive Leasing deals**:
Leasing is a popular option for those wanting to snap up a brand-new car but without the large expense. With low monthly budget options, this round up shows the Leasing deals exclusive to Auto Trader for Black Friday and Cyber Monday only.
- Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback2 Turbo SRi Nav Premium 5dr for just £167.99 per month
- Skoda Karoq 5 SE Drive DSG for £229 per month and £0 admin fee
- Volvo V60 D3  R Design Plus 5dr Auto for £313 per month and £0 admin fee
- Volkswagen T-Roc 0 TSI R DSG 4Motion (s/s) 5dr for £402 per month
- BMW 5 Series Diesel Touring 520d MHT M Sport 5dr Step Auto for £394.34 per month
- SEAT Leon 1 litre SE Dynamic for £159.99 per month
- Mercedes A Class A250e Hatch 5Dr for £354.60 per month
An Auto Trader spokesperson said: “Despite lockdown and ongoing coronavirus restrictions, now is still a great time to find your next car, whether that’s buying a brand-new one or leasing. Many car dealerships still offer home delivery and click & collect services if you’re interested in buying, whilst all of our cars in Leasing are delivered directly to your home.
“It’s an exciting time looking for your next car, made even better for savvy shoppers who are looking for great deals this Black Friday!”
* The New Car discounts specified in the above press release are available on Auto Trader today and will continue beyond Black Friday. The average discount amounts off RRP listed are accurate (based on prices listed by retailers on Auto Trader) as of 17th November 2020 and could change at any time. These particular discounts are not exclusive to Auto Trader. The discounts presented are the difference between the the advertised price on Auto Trader and the manufacturer RPP.
** The Leasing discounts are all exclusive to Auto Trader for the week commencing 23rd November and will no longer be available after Cyber Monday (30th November 2020). These discounts are all based on leasing terms of: 8,000 mileage per year, a contract length of 36 months, and 6 months deposit.
About Auto Trader
Auto Trader Group plc is the UK and Ireland's largest digital automotive marketplace. Auto Trader sits at the heart of the UK's vehicle buying process and its primary activity is to help vehicle retailers compete effectively on the marketplace in order to sell more vehicles, faster. Auto Trader listed on the London Stock Exchange in March 2015 and is now a member of the FTSE 100 Index.
The marketplace brings together the largest and most engaged consumer audience. Auto Trader has over 90% consumer prompted brand awareness and attracts circa 50 million monthly cross platform visits each month, with over 80% of visits coming through mobile devices.
For more information, please visit https://plc.autotrader.co.uk/who-we-are/about-us/
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Rebecca Nassiri | firstname.lastname@example.org